The 8 Gallon multifunctional Water and Alcohol Distiller equipment can be used for distilling fruit wine, distilling water, purifying water, distilling brandy, and refining plant extract for medicinal purposes. To add to heat to the distiller just simply place on your stove. The construction is all stainless steel and you can use your copper ethanol still in different ways. The distiller can be used for hydro distillation, steam distillation, and for distilling alcohol. Makes all your favorite drink items such as whiskey, scotch, rum, bourbon, tequila, vodka, and essential oils too. Great equipment for your distilling needs.
- Moonshine Distiller: It is a complete distiller making set, very easy to install. These Alcohol Moonshine Stills are great for beginners or expert distillers.
- Build-in Thermometer: Metal Thermometers can display Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature and you can easily check the temperature while operating the still. The Free Stainless Steam Plate and Gauze Bag can prevent burn out and achieve better distillation results. The temperature sticker on the fermenter can help to inspect the temperature when using the big pot as a fermenter pot.
- High-Quality Material: All parts of the Moonshine Still Spirits Kits are made of food-grade materials. Safe & non-toxic stainless steel material, no lead in all the parts. For better use, we thickened the fermentation tank especially.
- Multipurpose Usage: This Moonshine Alcohol Still home distiller can be used for seawater distillation, steam distillation, and alcohol distillation. You can make different kinds of items in the moonshine stills such as Alcohol, Ethanol, Whiskey, Water Distiller, Wine Making, Essential Oils, Hydrosol, etc. Just enjoy your spare time.
- After-Sale Service: If you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us. We will resolve your problem for the first time.
Distill what you want
This alcohol distiller can be used for making all your favorite drink items in the moonshine copper distiller. Such as whiskey, scotch, rum, bourbon, tequila, vodka, water, essential oils, etc...
Open-type cooling with double keg design. Copper coils own large contact area with water coolant, which offers to assure cooling performance and maintains a rather lower temperature of distilled wine.
The thermometer built in the boiler lid allows easy temperature monitoring during the distillation process.
Multiple heating methods
It is able to apply all kinds of heating methods including gas, ceramic, and electric coil stoves.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Boiler with Clamps and Thermometer
- 1 x Thumper with Clamps
- 1 x Copper Condenser
- 1 x Water Hose
- 1 x Accessories Kit
- 1 x Instructions
Please follow the following points( NOTE: Free parts exchange! Any questions, please let us know. We will resolve your problem at the first time）
- Use before or after, pour 6 to 8-liter water into a steaming barrel, heating, and distilling half an hour to an hour, can remove residual impurities in the copper tube.
- (Don't add cold water into the small barrel) In order to avoid appear oxide.
- Dry barrel with a towel and put it in a dry place when work finished.
- Extra preparation needed - yeast, water supply, a heat source (induction cooker or gas stove suggested)