Homhum open frame server rack stores your servers, network, KVM switches and telecommunications equipment in a sturdy, wall mounted open frame rack. Designed with adjustable depth, this server rack offers a depth adjustment from 12 inch (Min) to 19-7/10 inch (Max).With easy-to-read rack units(U), making it convenient to adjust the rack to fit your network or other servers. Raw steel made durable data rack supports capacity of 110lbs.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 Raw steel made heavy duty open frame server rack, post panel thickness:8/10 inch. Max weight capacity: 110 lb. Stable enough for you to storage your IT equipments. Designed for long time use.
- 【DIMENSIONS】Depth:12 inch (Min) to19-7/10"inch (Max); Width: 18-1/2 inch; Height: 25-1/5 inch.With adjusting depth, Homedex open frame server rack offers you a customized solution for your network equipments or company KVM switches.
- 【DETAIL】Homedex adjustable wall mounted data rack friendly mark the rack unit (U) on the rack,making it convenient for customer to read and adapt to fit equipments.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Pre-drilling holes provide easy installation, save your time and hassle. Drill holes on the wall :Width 16";Height:12". For more dimension, please kindly check the images.
- 【WARRANTY】Free lifetime technical support .
Ease of Use
Designed with ease of use in mind, this 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth, with a wide range of mounting depth adjustments (12-19.7 in) that make it easy to adapt the rack to fit your equipment.
Easy, hassle-free installation
With adjustable depth to as low as 12 inch, this network rack is perfect for smaller spaces.
It’s easy to assemble and features wall-mounting holes, making it suitable for mounting on almost any wall, based on North American wall-frame stud-spacing standards.
Accommodate larger devices
The open-frame rack adjusts from 12 to 19.7 inch to accommodate larger data, network, and telecommunication devices.
The above-average depth also gives you the option to mount shelves and other accessories.
Mount your server or networking equipment to the wall, using this adjustable 12U open frame rack
Can the rack handle the weight of your equipment?
Racks have a weight limit. Make sure that the capacity of the rack is greater than the total weight of the equipment being mounted. This rack can handle weight of maximum 110 lbs.
- 1 network switch = 10LB = 1U
- 1 patch panal cat5 = 1 U = 1 LB
- 1 blank cover = 1 LB = 1U
- 1 DVR = 1U = 5 LB
- Adjustable depth: 12" - 19.7"
- Width: 18.2"
- Height: 25.2"
- Does this comes with a trays or I have to buy the trays separarely. If yes, then how many I need?
- It does not have trays with them. You have to design the rack yourself
- Is it shipped flat packed or fully assembled?
- The unit comes in a small long box. flat. Very easy to assemble. All parts and pieces fit, and looks to be strong.