We aim to manufacture the best products that inspire our consumers to live a more convenient, secure lifestyle. We have our professional products monitoring team to focus on every single detail that matters to you and develop well-made, portable, exquisite products. As the high quality of products is our attractive feature. We always take the lead of similar sellers on providing you all the convenience at a revolutionary quality.
🔥【Unique Design to Protect Health and Environment】: Our outdoor fire pit uses propane gas to support stable and clean burning. Therefore, you will have a smokeless and ashless BBQ experience. The heat output is 50,000 BTU, which providing ample warmth and creating a warm and romantic bonfire atmosphere in the winter. This fire pit will perfectly match every outdoor space.
🔥【CSA Approved Safe Bonfire Set】: Our propane fire pit table has CSA certification, making sure the quality and safety are excellent for you to use. The push-button spark ignition system will provide simple and convenient control when lighting. The fire pit burner and control panel are made of stainless steel for a longer service life use.
🔥【Durable & Qualified Material】: PE rattan is a reliable weather-resistant material, brings it impressive strength and durability. The frame of the gas fire pit table is made of powder-coated steel, which is sturdy, resist rust and heat-resistant. The combination of these two materials looks so beautiful and elegant, which is perfect for your patio and backyard.
🔥【Assemble & Warranty】:
- The package comes with detailed assemble & use directions. All necessary hardware and tools are included. Assemble usually takes only 20-30 mins with two people together.
- In order to let you and your family use our product with confidence, we promise our fire pit table 12 months warranty and lift time professional after-sales service. If any shipping damage or defective issue, you can email us at any time.
Dimension: 32"L x 32"W x 24.5"H
Frame material: Steel + PE Rattan
Tabletop material: Black tempered glass
Tabletop thickness: 8 mm
Table cover material: UV + water-resistant fabric
Wind guard material: Glass
Stone material: Glass
Stone color: Blue
Stone weight: 12 lbs
Hose length: 23 inch
Heat output: 50,000 BTU
1. 43.25"L x 27.5"Wx 24.5"H Fire Pit Table (Included desktop lid)
2. UV + water-resistant Fire Pit Table Fabric Cover
3. 29 inch Gas Hose
4. 11 lbs Glass Stone
5. Glass wind guard
6. Product Assemble & Use Manual
- Please check the safety instructions on the product manual before use
- Switch Ignition Control:
1. Unscrew the rotary switch, release the propane gas for about 20 seconds.
2. Screw on, then returns to the closed position and ignites again.
- The fire pit came with the spark ignition wire too short, it had to be removed in order to install the ignition plate. How can this issue be fixed?
- I had the same problem. Like to never have got the ignition plate in place. When I finally did, the ignitor switch did not make a clicking noise. If the wire was about 2 inches longer, that would probably take of it. For now, I am having to light it manually every time. I don't mind manually lighting but should not have to do it.
- Why is my burner and only some of the rocks turning black?
- Honestly, it sounds like something was spilled on them or there was residual oil from the manufacturing process. The chromium content of the stainless steel burners helps to reduce oxidation even at raised temperatures. For this reason the stainless steels are not carburizing steels (steel that is heated to bring carbon to the surface). And even then carburizing temperatures are generally in excess of 1500 deg F and I don’t think you are getting there with an open flame. Now the heat can accelerate the corrosion process so you could see some oxidation (rust) but this would be red. Unfortunately, we have to accept that as part of the use cycle and so again stainless steels are generally used to mitigate these effects and maximize loss. Now the way I know all this is because your rocks are also turning black and there is no way you are reaching oxidation temperatures on those unless you live a couple of planets closer to the sun then I do. My suggestion is to check with your kids, husband, roommates, etc and find out who was roasting marshmallows over your fire. :)
- Where do the batteries go?
- In the igniter! Just pull the push bottom out and you’ll see!
- Is the waterproof table cover included, or do I need to buy it separately?
- The black waterproof table cover already included, you will no need to purchase another cover. we will also send the wind guard and fire glass stone as gift to you, That means we will provide all you needed for this fire pit table, expect the gas cylinder.
- What is the weight?
- Hi, I'm very happy with the fire pit. I would estimate the weight, totally assembled, around 80 pounds with the tank. Without the tank around 65 pounds. Assembly was easy, just took a couple of hours and extra helping hands sometimes. Be very aware of which side the instruction photo shows the power box should be located. Locate the right side by seeing which side the top ignitor box is on. Power, switch box, should be on the same side as the top ignitor box.