The gas fire pit table provides warmth to you in any season. It can be used as a normal outdoor table or fire pit to your garden or patio. The wicker fire pit blends in smoothly with most types of outdoor patio furniture. 100% smoke-free flame is an excellent option for sitting around with friends as a campfire.
🔥【 CONTEMPORARY DESIGN 】 The fire table is a modern combination of style and functionality in your patio or backyard. It perfectly matches outdoor furniture.
🔥【 ELEGANT TASTE】 Included ice decorative glass rocks enhances your elegant taste with combination of wicker-look bottom steel panel. Crystal glass made wind guard allows you see through dancing flames while enjoying warmth.
🔥【 MULTI-FUNCTION】 The fire pit table features a removable tabletop, which makes it easily converted into an outdoor dining table, or a casual bar on which you can keep food, drinks or other items within reach.
🔥【 DURABLE & QUALIFIED】 Rust-proof black paint and unique antique copper art finishes makes it easy to clean, hard-wearing and suitable for daily outdoor use.
🔥【 PULL-OUT TANK HOLDER 】 With user-friendly designed pullout gas tank holder, you can store propane tank in 2 mins.
🔥【 SAFE & CSA CERTIFIED 】 The outdoor fire table is CSA certified. The burner and control panel are made of stainless steel; Ignition device is easy for flame adjust and switch control.
Table material: Steel + rust-proof black paint
Burner and control panel material: Stainless steel
Tabletop material: Aluminum
Wind guard material: Glass
Rock material: Glass
Rock weight: 11 lbs
Heat output: 50,000 BTU
Please check the safety instructions on the product manual before use
Control Switch Ignition : Since there is air in the gas pipe and the burner, please rotate the switch to release the propane gas for about 20 seconds in order to discharge the air; then it can be returned to the closed position and ignite again.
- The fire pit came with the spark ignition wire too short, it had to be removed in order to install the ignition plate. How can this issue be fixed?
- I had the same problem. Like to never have got the ignition plate in place. When I finally did, the ignitor switch did not make a clicking noise. If the wire was about 2 inches long, that would probably take of it. For now, I am having to light it manually every time. I don't mind manually lighting but should not have to do it.
- Why is my burner and only some of the rocks turning black?
- Honestly, it sounds like something was spilled on them or there was residual oil from the manufacturing process. The chromium content of the stainless steel burners helps to reduce oxidation even at raised temperatures. For this reason, the stainless steels are not carburizing steels (steel that is heated to bring carbon to the surface). And even then carburizing temperatures are generally in excess of 1500 deg F and I don’t think you are getting there with an open flame. Now the heat can accelerate the corrosion process so you could see some oxidation (rust) but this would be red. Unfortunately, we have to accept that as part of the use cycle and so again stainless steels are generally used to mitigate these effects and maximize loss. Now the way I know all this is because your rocks are also turning black and there is no way you are reaching oxidation temperatures on those unless you live a couple of planets closer to the sun then I do. My suggestion is to check with your kids, husband, roommates, etc and find out who was roasting marshmallows over your fire. :)
- Where do the batteries go?
- In the igniter! Just pull the push bottom out and you’ll see!
- Is the waterproof table cover included, or do I need to buy it separately?
- The black waterproof table cover already included, you will no need to purchase another cover. we will also send the wind guard and fire glass stone as a gift to you, That means we will provide all you needed for this fire pit table, expect the gas cylinder.
- What is the weight?
- Hi, I'm very happy with the fire pit. I would estimate the weight, totally assembled, around 80 pounds with the tank. Without the tank around 65 pounds. Assembly was easy, just took a couple of hours and extra helping hands sometimes. Be very aware of which side the instruction photo shows the power box should be located. Locate the right side by seeing which side the top ignitor box is on. Power, switch box, should be on the same side as the top ignitor box.